The National Institute for Medical Research (NIMR) is a Nigerian government-run institute involved in research on infectious and non-infectious diseases. NIMR is now accepting applications from eligible candidates for its Recruitment Form 2024/2025 exercise.
In this post, we will provide you with all the necessary information about the NIMR Recruitment Form 2024/2025, including eligibility requirements, application guidelines, deadlines, and the application portal.
RECOMMENDED: NCDC Recruitment Form
NIMR Recruitment Application Portal
The NIMR Recruitment Form 2024/2025 exercise application portal can be accessed online through the NIMR official website www.nimr.gov.ng. Interested candidates should visit the website and follow the instructions for completing the online application process.
Eligibility for NIMR Recruitment
To qualify for the NIMR Recruitment Form 2024/2025 exercise, candidates must meet the following requirements:
1. Candidates must be Nigerian citizens and resident in Nigeria
2. Candidates must be between 18 to 35 years old
3. Candidates must possess a minimum of five (5) credits in not more than two sittings at WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB, including Mathematics and English Language
4. Candidates must hold a first degree or a Higher National Diploma (HND) or National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution
5. Candidates with advanced degrees such as Masters or Ph.D. are encouraged to apply
6. Candidates with criminal records or those who have been involved in any criminal activity will be disqualified from the recruitment exercise.
RECOMMENDED: NDLEA Recruitment Form
NIMR Recruitment Starting Date and Closing Date
The NIMR Recruitment Form 2024/2025 exercise will commence on July 1, 2024, and end on September 30, 2024. Prospective candidates are advised to apply early to increase their chances of success, as late applications will not be considered.
How to Apply for the NIMR Recruitment
To apply for the NIMR Recruitment Form 2024/2025 exercise, follow the steps outlined below:
1. Visit the NIMR official website at www.nimr.gov.ng
2. Click on the “Recruitment” link on the homepage to access the application page
3. Fill in the required details on the application form, including your personal information, contact details, educational qualifications, and work experience
4. Upload scanned copies of your relevant documents (e.g. academic certificates, NYSC discharge certificate)
5. Submit your completed application form and await a response from the NIMR.
Shortlisting of Candidates for the NIMR Recruitment
Upon submission of the application form, NIMR will conduct a shortlisting exercise to select candidates who meet the eligibility criteria for the next stage of the recruitment exercise. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email or SMS to proceed to the next stage, which involves screening and testing, including a written examination or interview.
RECOMMENDED: NAPTIP Recruitment Form
We hope this comprehensive article on the NIMR Recruitment Form 2024/2025 has provided you with all the information you need to apply for this opportunity and achieve your career goals. To be successful in the application process, ensure that you satisfy all the eligibility requirements and submit your application before the deadline.
We encourage you to revisit our website for the latest news and updates on job opportunities and other important information in Nigeria.
If you have any questions or comments, please drop them in the comments section below. Finally, we wish you the best of luck with your application!