The University of Benin (UNIBEN) is a highly reputable institution located in Edo State, Nigeria. It is one of the oldest universities in the country and attracts a large number of admission seekers every year.
The admission process for the 2021/2022 academic year is almost over, and prospective students are already searching for information about the next academic year’s admissions process.
In this article, we provide you with the latest UNIBEN Cut-Off Marks for 2024/2025, as well as updates on JAMB and Post UTME requirements.
UNIBEN Cut-Off Marks for 2024/2025
Cut-off marks refer to the minimum scores required by candidates to be considered for admission. The cut-off marks for UNIBEN’s 2024/2025 academic year have not yet been released. However, in the 2021/2022 academic year, the cut-off mark for most courses was 200.
This implies that candidates who scored 200 and above in the UTME were eligible to apply for admission into most courses, except for some courses that required higher scores.
It is essential to note that cut-off marks are subject to change, depending on the number of applicants and the overall performance of candidates in the UTME exam. Therefore, applicants are advised to stay updated with the latest information on cut-off marks.
JAMB Requirements for UNIBEN Admission
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) is responsible for conducting UTME exams and determining the admission procedures for tertiary institutions in Nigeria. For prospective students who wish to gain admission into UNIBEN, here are the JAMB requirements to follow:
1. Candidates must have at least five credit passes in relevant subjects, including English Language and Mathematics, at not more than two sittings in their O’level result.
2. You must register for the UTME exam and attain the UNIBEN cut-off mark for your desired course.
3. Candidates must participate in the Post-UTME screening exercise organized by UNIBEN.
Post UTME Requirements for UNIBEN Admission
After meeting the JAMB minimum requirements, prospective students must register and participate in the UNIBEN Post UTME screening exercise. The following are the requirements to participate in the UNIBEN Post UTME:
1. Candidates must have chosen UNIBEN as their first choice of institution.
2. You must have a minimum of 200 in the UTME exam.
3. Candidates must have five credit passes in relevant subjects, including English Language and Mathematics, in not more than two sittings.
4. Candidates must have made the University of Benin their first choice in the UTME exam.
5. Candidates must register and participate in the UNIBEN Post UTME screening exercise.
How to Apply for UNIBEN Admission
To apply for admission into UNIBEN, follow these steps:
1. Visit the UNIBEN application portal (https://uniben.edu), click on “Admissions, then select “Undergraduate Admission.”
2. Click on the “New Application” button and fill in the required details.
3. Submit your application and print out the screening slip.
4. Make payment for the Post-UTME screening exercise.
5. Candidates who are successful in the Post-UTME screening exercise will receive admission letters, which they can use to complete their registration process.
The University of Benin is a highly respected institution that attracts students from various parts of Nigeria and beyond. To be considered for admission into UNIBEN, candidates must fulfill the minimum JAMB and Post UTME requirements and score above the UNIBEN cut-off mark for their desired course.
This article has provided the guidelines and procedures for obtaining admission into UNIBEN. It is important to stay updated with the latest information on admission processes, cut-off marks, and other applicable requirements.
We hope this detailed article/post has provided you with the necessary updates on UNIBEN Cut-Off Marks for 2024/2025, JAMB, and Post UTME requirements. For more information, kindly visit the institution’s website or follow our blog for timely updates.
We encourage you to drop your comments and questions below, and we will be pleased to respond. Good luck with your admission process!