UDUSOK Post UTME Screening Form for the 2024/2025 academic session is out. In this article, we will provide you with all the information you need to know about the application process and eligibility criteria for aspiring candidates.
The Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto (UDUSOK) is a reputable institution in Nigeria that offers various undergraduate courses. To gain admission into UDUS, candidates are required to pass the Post UTME screening exercise, which is conducted annually. Hence, it is essential to familiarise yourself with the application process and eligibility criteria to increase your chances of being admitted.
Also Check: UDUSOK Departmental Cut Off Marks
In this section, we will discuss the UDUSOK Post UTME Screening Form 2024/2025 and provide you with insight into how to apply and the eligibility criteria for aspiring candidates.
- The UDUSOK Post UTME Screening Form is an essential requirement for candidates who wish to gain admission to Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto for the 2024/2025 academic session.
- Candidates must meet the eligibility criteria before applying for the Post UTME Screening Form.
- The application process for the UDUS Post UTME Screening Form is straightforward, and candidates can apply online.
- It is necessary to provide valid documentation and qualifications to avoid any disqualification during the screening process.
- Candidates must adhere to the screening guidelines to ensure a smooth and successful exercise.
Requirements and Eligibility for UDUS Post UTME 2024/2025
To be eligible for the UDUSOK Post UTME Screening Form in the 2024/2025 academic session, there are essential requirements that candidates must meet. The following are the necessary criteria:
- Applicants must have scored a minimum of 160 marks in the UTME examination.
- Candidates must possess at least five credit passes, including English and Mathematics, in not more than two sittings in their O’level results.
- Candidates must have selected Usmanu Danfodiyo University Sokoto as their first choice institution during the JAMB registration.
Additionally, candidates must provide the following documents and qualifications during the application process:
- Original JAMB result slip
- O’level result(s)
- Birth certificate or age declaration
- Local government of origin certificate
- Secondary school testimonial
- Passport photograph (coloured with white background)
We advise all prospective candidates to ensure they meet these requirements before applying for the UDUS Post UTME Screening Form in the 2024/2025 academic session to avoid disqualification.
How to Apply for UDUSOK Post UTME 2024/2025
Preparing for the UDUS Post UTME screening exercise is a critical step towards gaining admission to Usman Danfodiyo University, Sokoto (UDUS). Here is a step-by-step guide on how to apply for the UDUS Post UTME 2024/2025:
Step 1 – Eligibility Check
The first step in applying for the UDUS Post UTME 2024/2025 is to ensure that you meet the eligibility criteria. To be eligible, applicants must have:
- Scored a minimum of 160 in the 2021 UTME examination (JAMB)
- Chosen UDUS as their 1st choice of institution during the UTME registration process.
Step 2 – Online Registration
To apply for the UDUS Post UTME 2024/2025, visit the UDUS website (https://admissions.udusok.edu.ng/) and click the “Admissions” tab.
Then, click on “Post-UTME Application” and follow the instructions provided to complete the online registration process. Make sure to provide accurate information, as any discrepancies may lead to disqualification.
Step 3 – Payment
After completing the registration process, applicants can proceed to make payment of the screening fee of N2,000 (excluding bank charges).
Payment can be made either online or at any commercial bank using the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) code generated during the registration process.
Note: Payment must be made within the specified deadline to avoid disqualification.
Step 4 – Print Out Your Application Slip
After a successful registration and payment, candidates should print out their application slip as evidence of their registration. The application slip contains important information such as the applicants’ seat number and the date and venue of the screening exercise. You may be required to reprint your slip to see new screening details
Step 5 – Screening Exercise
The screening exercise for the UDUS Post UTME 2024/2025 is scheduled to hold on the date indicated on the applicants’ application slip. Candidates are advised to arrive at the screening venue at least 30 minutes before the scheduled time and come along with their application slip, JAMB result slip, as well as their WAEC/NECO/NABTEB result (if available).
Candidates must adhere strictly to the screening guidelines and instructions provided.
With these simple steps, you can effortlessly register for the UDUSOK Post UTME screening exercise. However, applicants are advised to keep themselves updated with information regarding the application deadline, changes, and other important notices in due time.
RECOMMENDED: UDUSOK Courses Offered
UDUSOK Post UTME Screening Date and Guidelines
Aspiring candidates, it’s essential to take note of the scheduled UDUS Post UTME screening date for the 2024/2025 academic session. Make sure you mark it on your calendar – the screening will hold on the 7th of September, 2024.
It’s important to follow the guidelines and instructions provided by Usman Danfodio University Sokoto (UDUS) during the screening process to avoid disqualification.
- Make sure your credentials are complete and accurate: Before the screening date, ensure you have all the required documents, which include a printout of your JAMB result slip and two recent passport photographs.
- Arrive early at the venue: It’s essential to arrive early at the screening venue to avoid any last-minute hitches. Latecomers may not be allowed to participate.
- Comply with the dress code: Candidates should dress appropriately and wear their face masks throughout the screening exercise.
- Follow the COVID-19 protocols: Candidates are expected to obey COVID-19 regulations, such as social distancing and sanitizing their hands before and after the screening.
- Do not engage in any misconduct: Any candidate found engaging in misconduct or malpractice during the screening exercise will be disqualified.
Make sure to adhere to these guidelines to ensure a smooth and stress-free UDUS Post UTME screening exercise. Good luck!
In conclusion, we have provided you with a comprehensive guide on how to secure your UDUS Post UTME Screening Form for the 2024/2025 academic session. We hope that this information has been helpful to you. Remember, it is important to carefully read and follow the instructions provided for the application process, eligibility criteria, and screening date.
Submitting your application on time and meeting the necessary requirements can greatly increase your chances of being admitted to UDUS. We wish you all the best in your academic journey, and we hope to see you among the successful candidates in the upcoming academic session.