As a Nigerian student looking to gain admission into the Federal University, Kashere (FUKASHERE), it is important to be aware of the JAMB and departmental cut-off marks for the 2024/2025 academic session.
This knowledge will help you prepare adequately for the UTME, post-UTME screening, and increase your chances of securing admission into FUKASHERE. In this post, we will discuss the FUKASHERE JAMB and departmental cut-off marks, admission requirements, tips to boost your chances of admission, and other helpful information.
FUKASHERE Admission Requirements
To be eligible for admission into FUKASHERE, you must meet the following requirements:
Citizenship: You must be a Nigerian citizen.
Age Requirements: You must be at least 16 years old.
Educational Qualification: You must have at least five credits in the West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), or General Certificate of Education (GCE) in not more than two sittings. The subjects must include Mathematics, English Language, and any three relevant subjects to your desired course of study.
JAMB Score: You must obtain a minimum score of 160 in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
Post-UTME Screening: Candidates must score at least 170 in the FUKASHERE Post UTME screening.
FUKASHERE JAMB Cut-Off Mark
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) sets the JAMB cut-off mark for all universities in Nigeria. For the 2024/2025 academic session, the JAMB cut-off mark for FUKASHERE is 160. This means that you must score at least 160 in your JAMB UTME to be eligible for admission into FUKASHERE.
FUKASHERE Departmental Cut-Off Marks
In addition to the JAMB cut-off mark, each department in FUKASHERE has its specific cut-off mark. These cut-off marks are determined by the university and are subject to change each academic session. Therefore, it is important to stay updated on the departmental cut-off marks before applying for admission into FUKASHERE. Below are the departmental cut-off marks for the 2024/2025 academic session:
• Agriculture: 160
• Arts and Humanities: 160
• Education: 160
• Engineering: 170
• Management and Social Sciences: 160
• Science: 160
Note that meeting these cut-off marks does not guarantee admission into FUKASHERE as the university’s admission process is highly competitive.
Tips to Boost Your Chances of Admission
As an admission seeker, preparing adequately is crucial to increase the chances of obtaining admission into FUKASHERE. Here are some tips to help you boost your chances of admission:
1. Start Early: Begin your preparation as early as possible. This will give you enough time to study well and revise before the UTME and post-UTME screening.
2. Create a Study Plan: Develop a study plan that will help you stay organized and focused. Plan your study sessions, allocate time to each subject, and ensure you cover all the necessary topics.
3. Attend Tutorials: You can attend tutorials organized by FUKASHERE or any other qualified tutor to help you prepare more diligently for the exam.
4. Practice Regularly: Consistent practice is critical to success. Answer questions regularly and practice past questions to familiarize yourself with the exam’s format and the types of questions to expect.
5. Attend the Post-UTME Screening: Attend the post-UTME screening on the designated date. Failure to attend the screening means automatic disqualification.
6. Be Confident: Being confident when answering questions during the exam will help you stay calm and focused.
7. Get Adequate Rest: Ensure you have enough rest before the exam. Adequate rest helps improve your concentration and memory.
8. Apply Early: Apply for admission as soon as the application portal opens to increase your chances of being considered for admission.
In conclusion, gaining admission into FUKASHERE requires meeting the admission requirements and obtaining a score higher than the FUKASHERE cut-off marks. You can boost your chances of gaining admission by preparing adequately, being confident, and attending the post-UTME screening.
We hope this detailed post has been helpful to you as you aim to gain admission into FUKASHERE. If you have any questions or comments, feel free to leave them below. Remember to visit this site for the latest news and updates about FUKASHERE.