Are you an admission seeker, specifically looking to get into the Federal University Dutsin-Ma (FUDMA)? Do you need information on the JAMB and departmental cut-off marks for the 2024/2025 academic session to boost your chances of gaining admission? You’ve come to the right place.
In this post, we will provide you with all the necessary information, including admission requirements, tips, and strategies, to help you achieve your goal of gaining admission into FUDMA in 2024/2025.
FUDMA Admission Requirements
Before we dive into the cut-off marks, it’s important to understand the admission requirements for FUDMA. To apply for admission into FUDMA, the following requirements must be met:
1. Citizenship: You must be a Nigerian citizen.
2. Age: You must be at least 16 years old.
3. Educational Qualification: You must possess at least five credits in the West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) or National Examination Council (NECO) in not more than two sittings. The subjects must include Mathematics, English Language, Chemistry, Physics, and any other relevant subject.
4. JAMB Score: You must obtain a minimum score of 160 in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
5. Post-UTME Screening: Candidates must score at least 180 in the FUDMA Post UTME screening.
FUDMA JAMB Cut-Off Mark
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) is responsible for setting the JAMB cut-off marks for all universities in Nigeria. For the 2021/2022 academic session, the JAMB cut-off mark for FUDMA was 160. Therefore, to be eligible for admission into FUDMA in 2024/2025, you must score at least 160 in your JAMB UTME.
FUDMA Departmental Cut-Off Marks
Apart from the JAMB cut-off mark, each department in FUDMA has its specific cut-off mark. These cut-off marks are set by the university and are subject to change each academic session. Therefore, it’s important to stay updated on the departmental cut-off marks before applying for admission into FUDMA. Below are the departmental cut-off marks for the 2021/2022 academic session:
1. Agriculture: 160
2. Arts and Humanities: 160
3. Education: 160
4. Engineering: 170
5. Management and Social Sciences: 160
6. Science: 160
It’s important to note that meeting the FUDMA cut-off marks doesn’t guarantee admission. However, obtaining a higher score increases your chances of securing admission into FUDMA.
Tips to Boost Your Chances of Admission
As an admission seeker, it’s crucial to prepare adequately to increase your chances of securing admission into FUDMA. Here are some tips to help you boost your chances of admission:
1. Start Early: Begin your preparation as early as possible. This will give you enough time to study well and revise before the exam.
2. Create a Study Plan: Develop a study plan that will help you stay organized and focused. Plan your study sessions, allocate time to each subject, and ensure you cover all the necessary topics.
3. Attend Tutorials: You can attend tutorials organized by FUDMA or any other qualified tutor to help you prepare more diligently for the exam.
4. Practice Regularly: Consistent practice is critical to success. Answer questions regularly and practice past questions to familiarize yourself with the exam’s format and the types of questions to expect.
5. Attend the Post-UTME Screening: Attend the post-UTME screening on the designated date. Failure to attend the screening means automatic disqualification.
6. Be Confident: Being confident when answering questions during the exam will help you stay calm and focused.
7. Get Adequate Rest: Ensure you have enough rest before the exam. Adequate rest helps improve your concentration and memory.
In conclusion, admission into FUDMA requires meeting the admission requirements and obtaining a score higher than the FUDMA cut-off marks. You can boost your chances of gaining admission by preparing correctly, being confident, and attending the post-UTME screening.
We hope this detailed post has been helpful to you as you aim to gain admission into FUDMA. If you have any questions or comments, feel free to leave them below. Remember to visit this site for the latest news and updates about FUDMA.