Hello and welcome to our guide on how to apply for the BOSU Post UTME Screening Form for the 2024/2025 academic session. This screening exercise is an important step towards securing admission into Borno State University and should be taken seriously by all prospective applicants.
In this article, we will provide you with all the necessary information you need, from the requirements to the application process. We understand that the application process can be confusing, but we are here to guide you every step of the way.
Also Check: BOSU Departmental Cut-Off Marks
- Applying for the BOSU Post UTME Screening Form 2024/2025 is crucial for securing admission into the university.
- Prospective applicants must meet the specific requirements and eligibility criteria.
- The application process must be followed step by step to ensure a successful application.
- The BOSU Post UTME Screening Schedule including the deadline for submission of applications must be adhered to.
- Your application must be accompanied by all the necessary documents and qualifications needed for a successful application.
BOSU Post UTME Eligibility and Requirements
Now, let’s get into the details of the BOSU Post UTME Screening Form for the 2024/2025 academic session. This form serves as a means of assessing the qualification of applicants seeking admission into undergraduate programmes at BOSU.
To apply for the BOSU Post UTME Screening Form, prospective candidates must have sat for the UTME and scored at least the minimum approved cut-off mark for their intended course of study. In addition, applicants must possess the required O’level credits in relevant subjects that are applicable to their chosen course of study. In general, the minimum JAMB Cut Off Mark for admission into the university is 160.
It is necessary to have a functional email address, phone number and recent passport photograph to complete the online registration process. Also, all scanned documents (O’level result, UTME result slip, and birth certificate) must be in JPEG or PNG format and must not exceed 100KB in size.
It is important to note that screening date and other relevant information will be sent to the registered email and phone number of applicants at the appropriate time. Keep updating your registered email and phone number to get the latest information about your screening date and time slot.
How to Apply for BOSU Post UTME Screening
Below, we’ve provided a step-by-step guide that will take you through the registration process to ensure a seamless experience:
Step 1: Visit the BOSU Post UTME Screening Portal
The first thing you need to do is visit the official screening portal. You can access it by typing the following URL in your web browser: http://bosu.edu.ng/postutme
Step 2: Fill in Your Details
Once you’re on the portal, click on the ‘Apply’ button and enter your UTME registration number, email address, and phone number. Make sure you input the correct details as any mistake would render your application invalid.
Step 3: Upload Your Passport Photograph
Next, you’ll need to upload a recent passport photograph of yourself. The photograph should not be more than six months old and must be clear and in colour.
Step 4: Make Payment
After uploading your passport photograph, you’ll be directed to a payment page where you can make the necessary payment with your ATM card. Choose your preferred payment method, enter your card details and then click on the ‘Pay’ button.
Step 5: Print Your Registration Slip
Once your payment has been confirmed, you’ll be redirected to a new page where you’ll be able to print your registration slip. Take note of your examination date, time, and venue, and make sure you arrive at the venue before the scheduled time.
We hope this guide was helpful in facilitating your application process. If you have any questions or issues, please reach out to the school’s admission office for assistance.
BOSU Post UTME Screening Requirements
For a successful application to the BOSU Post UTME Screening, prospective applicants must meet specific requirements and eligibility criteria. Please note that meeting these requirements does not guarantee admission, as the BOSU screening is highly competitive.
- Applicants must have selected BOSU as their first choice of institution in the UTME application form.
- Applicants must have scored a minimum of 180 in the UTME.
- Applicants must have at least 5 O’Level credit passes, including Mathematics and English Language, obtained in not more than two sittings.
- Applicants must register online at the BOSU Post UTME Screening portal.
- Applicants must upload their UTME result slip and O’Level results on the screening portal.
- Applicants must print out their screening slip, which contains information about their screening schedule.
- Applicants must appear in person for the screening with their screening slip and evidence of payment.
It is important to adhere to these requirements and guidelines to increase the chances of success in the BOSU Post UTME screening process. Best of luck!
RECOMMENDED: BOSU Courses Offered
As we come to the end of this article, we hope that the information provided has been useful in understanding the requirements and application process for the BOSU Post UTME Screening Form 2024/2025.
It is important to note that meeting the eligibility criteria and providing the necessary documents are crucial in ensuring a successful application process. We encourage all prospective applicants to carefully follow the steps outlined in this article and consult the university website for any additional information or guidelines.
The BOSU Post UTME Screening Form presents a great opportunity for candidates to further their education and pursue their desired career paths. We wish all applicants success in their screening process and future academic endeavors.